Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday Spotlight

This week's Sunday Spotlight features Asiya Khaki of Photography by Asiya.
Only one of the best photographers in New York.

Her talent in capturing the best and perfect moments is beyond what I can explain in words.

There's something about her photos. Asiya really does capture the right moments with the right lighting, and everything. Her editing skills, does not make a picture fake, but only enhances the natural beauty and glow of the people in the pictures! She specializes in baby/newborn photography as well as engagement, weddings, family & kids photography. Head over to her website for more! She's based in NJ and serves the NJ & New York Tri-State Metropolitan Area.

See for yourself:






You see what I mean?! Absolutely Stunning!
Here a couple more and then scroll down for my absolute favorite two pictures!








And these are a couple of my favorite shots from my cousin's & one of my closest friends'
engagement shoot - shot at the Met Museum & Central Park, NYC: 


Here are some of the pictures from their engagement that I promised on the day I couldn't
blog since I was attending their engagement dinner:

The couple right after the proposal, & right after she 'said yes!'
He proposed at Dubai's One & Only Royal Mirage with the cutest
Vintage inspired diamond ring!

The flowers for the bride-to-be. I ordered them from Vintage Bloom. The bride loved them and said they were perfect!
They were a mix of pink and purple : roses/hydrangeas, lilies, & a couple other flowers!

We also got a platter of Patchi chocolates with customized wrappers to match the theme.
Patchi has some of the best wrappers that can match any event, and their chocolate taste great
too!

The best part was digging into this delicious bouquet
from Edible Arrangements that one of the guests
brought over!

All photos via PhotographybyAsiya.com, or by LVP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...