What are you thankful for?
We take once a year to celebrate and give thanks, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't everyday.
Be thankful for the little things in life. Look around you and see what you have that perhaps 90% of the world doesn't:
- Basic things
- A functioning body
- The fact that you can move your legs, hands, neck
- The fact that you can see and talk and hear
- The chance to travel
- Access to technology
- The fact that you wake up every morning
ALIVE, SAFE, & HEALTHY
- When you go grocery shopping, acknowledge that you can afford to buy what you choose
- The fact that you're here reading this
- Air Condition on hot day
- Hot chocolate and sweaters & jackets on a cold day
- A roof over your head
- Hot showers
- The fact that you can take a break and rest when you're tired
- The laughter you share with friends
- Your muscles
- Your closet
Remember happiness is a choice. Whatever you have, someone has it worse off.
So what are you thankful for today?
Leave your comments below!