Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Fashion: Who wears the pants in your relationship?



So I usually change up the posts, but this time in honor of New York Fashion Week, I'm doing a couple consecutive fashion posts - however for this fall - not for next spring/summer. Honestly as much as I love #nyfw, i feel it gets so overwhelming to stay on top of it....I'm just getting into changing my wardrobe for fall, and they're already releasing S/S 12 styles..I have to make notes to remember in 6 months time!! ;) (So didn't mean any  of the above in a negative way...just a thought!)

Enjoy today's post!



1. Forever 21
2. H&M
3. Philip Lim via Net-a-porter
4. J.Crew
(left to right)
5. Forever 21
6. Forever 21
7. Mango
8. Zara

Which one is your fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...