Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dalia Dogmoch's Cookbook: "Food, Love, and Life"



























Last week saw the release of the much awaited cook book: "Food Love and Life" by Dalia Dogmoch, infamously known for her very own Kitsch Cupcakes and the widely read food blog: D's Kitchen.

The perfect blend of east meets west recipes, the recipe book is definitely one to keep on the kitchen shelf.


The opening and book signing, held at Bloomingdales Home at the Dubai Mall allowed fans and guests to enjoy a live cooking demonstration by Dalia herself followed by the chance to get the first few copies of the book signed by Dalia herself, in addition to enjoying bite sized foods, drinks, and taking lots of photos. I unfortunately just made it to the last half an hour of the even as I had just landed in Dubai a couple hours prior to the event. Nonetheless I made it! I had to! How could I not?


All excited, once I got home, I spent at least half an hour easily going through the book, getting even more excited thinking about trying the recipes. Although I haven't gotten down to that just yet I know I will be very soon. More so when I'm back in NYC in my own kitchen.


The book is perfectly composed with Dalia's scrumptious recipes, and Sukaina (of Sips and Spoonfuls) amazing food photography. Dalia's love for food and family are evident throughout the book.



The book contains not only great recipes and photography, but also everything a good cookbook should have. It's conveniently got measurement conversions, tips on ingredients, fruits and vegetables, and goes beyond by lending you great entertaining tips.


Now I can't reveal everything. These are just sneak peaks. Get your hands on the book to get a hold of all this useful info!! Trust me it's a good idea


The book contains a great variety of ... basically everything. Breakfast to snacks, to lunches and dinners, to dressings, sauces, desserts, and more!

Can't wait to try these recipes (as if I haven't said that enough times). And I will definitely be posting what I make..hopefully if I don't burn anything ;)

Head over to MastermindPR's facebook page and/or website to see the video from the book signing and launch event

Photos by me, please credit if used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...