Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Could Give Up Chocolate But I'm Not a Quitter!



This afternoon when I opened Pinterest, I was greeted to a stream of wonderful images of chocolate desserts. One mouth watering creation after the other. I just hate to share these divine deserts with you. I am a serious chocoholic. I have at least one piece of chocolate a day, and a maximum of one bar. I work it off in the gym, and consider it a part of my balanced diet. Because that's what it's all about. However, about a third of the chocolate I consume in a week is dark chocolate. It's healthy, and the taste just seems a little more sincere in comparison to all the sugar and milk of the milk-chocolates!










 

All images via Pinterest or tumblr.
Title Quote via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...